You can’t beat a grilled cheese sandwich, except at Christmas! Make this with leftover turkey, brie and cranberry relish and you will have on your hands the ultimate leftover sandwich!
- Butter one side of each slice of bread.
- Place the two buttered sides together and then spread the top slice with dijon mustard, add a few slices of brie and a little shredded leftover turkey.
- Spoon over a little cranberry chutney.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan over a medium high heat and then add the filled slice of bread to the pan and place the other slice butter side up on top.
- Fry for 2-3 minutes either side until golden brown and the cheese has melted. Repeat with the other sandwich.
- Slice in half and serve straight away.