All dogs love treats but I bet your pooch would love to get their paws on some of these specially made dog biscuits. They are easy to make and taste tested and approved by Max. NB – Please check all ingredients are suitable for your dog before trying.
- Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
- Place the flour in a large bowl and mix well. Add in remaining wet ingredients and seeds and mix until you have a rough dough.
- Roll out to approx 2cm in thickness and using a bone or dog shaped cutter, cut out biscuit shapes. Depending on the size of your cutter, you should get 15-20 biscuits.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and cook for 25 mins or until golden brown.
- Cool the biscuits on a wire rack before transferring to an airtight container where the will last up to three weeks.